21.1.06

21 January 1992, Tuesday.

I got out of my very hot sleeping bag, Aji was downstairs, it was 10:30am. I was very hungry, but there were no egg's. So Aji showed me where the shop's were, we went to two shop's, I bought egg's, noodles, onions, and cabbage.
We went back to Aji's house and I cooked the whole lot up, and we both ate very well, I also bought some cigarettes, and it was whilst smoking these after the loverly breakfast I had made, I noticed that it was 1:10pm, Aji was asleep. I left Aji's and made my way to the school on Aji's bicycle. I took two classes until 5pm, and then spoke to Suryaman about my pay, while the rain fell heavily outside.
At 6pm, the rain had stopped, and I left the school and headed back to Aji's house. Got home, and sat outside with the bechak drivers for a while, eating some sweet rice dish, and then went inside and ate some rice and egg's with Aji. Aji's not looking very well, he's gone back to sleep.
I took some letters and my Dad's birthday card down to the post office, and then rode around Tasikmalaya until about 9pm.
I got home and brought the bicycle back in, Wiwi came in from next door, and asked if I could help her with her homework again. She brought her books in, and I showed her what was right and what was wrong, then we had a kiss, and then another.
Wiwi went back next door, and I started writing up today, it's nearly midnight now, I'm going to bed, I going to sleep in my sleeping bag again, without my mattress because it's still wet.

3 Comments:

Blogger lryicsgrl said...

I'm guessing she got the kiss right, hmmm?

2:04 pm  
Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

Mikey, you pimp, you!

5:57 am  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey people, thanks for commenting but I'm don't know what to say, honest.
mikey

3:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home