30.12.05

26 December 1991, Thursday.


Arose from my slumber, that was a lovely nights sleep, finishing at 1pm. It is boxing day, I sat alone in the dorm, sleep in my eyes, my mouth slightly agape and ready for the on coming yourn. I lazily walk to the toilet, I have buisness with the loo.
Got myself together at around 2pm and went to the ferry dock by bus, to see when I could leave, they had no idea when the boat from Tagung Pinang to Jakarta left, but did know that there was only two a month. Hmmm?
I don't know when I'll leave, I've been thinking about Natalie all day. Its 8pm now, and I'm back at the hostel, it's raining and just becoming dark, I'm eating some armond biscuits and chocolate covered nuts that I bought myself for Christmas.
I've been sitting talking to Christian, the French bloke, all night, eating and drinking my treats. I also wrote a song. I tried to phone Natalie earlier, but only got through to her Chinese speaking Grandmother. I suppose that I will have to let Natalie go from my mind, I'm going back to Tasikmalaya very soon, I know that I shouldn't be greedy, I have had a wonderful time.
It is around 11:30pm now, I'm tired and I'll be going to bed and sleep soon. My dream's await...

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Higg said...

Hey Mikey,
I need one of your useless facts. What is boxing day? I am guessing it is christmas, but why call it boxing day? email me at peerpod1@hotmail.com regarding ?'s on art.
peace,

4:42 pm  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Hey Ronny, I was wondering the same thing, so I looked it up just now.
Here's wikopedias brief definition:"Boxing Day is a public holiday observed in many Commonwealth countries on 26 December. In many European countries it is also a holiday, called St Stephen's Day or the Second Day of Christmas."
Hmm...

Hi Mikey! I'm glad you posted some new ones, thanks!xoxolisa

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home