5 December 1991, Thursday.

Decided to get up after a really rough nights sleep, it was 10am, I went to the toilet and realised my old friend diarrhoea had returned. I decided not to eat for 24 hours, to get whatever bug it was out of my system. I made sure that I drank plenty of liquids though.
At the moment, I'm sitting in the lounge drinking tea, while everyone around me is shouting at each other. At this very second, I wish that I was at home.
It's about 4:30pm, all I've done today, is drink sweet tea and relax, and just a second ago, I went to fart, but actually shat myself, that makes me feel even better, so I head straight for the toilet.
It's around 7pm, I've just had some food, not much but it was delishious. Then went to the toilet again, nothing's changed in that department yet.
I felt a lot better, and decided to go to sleep at 9pm, so that I could really get my strength back again. I woke up at 11pm, went to the toilet again, no change, then went back to sleep.

Last night's dream;I was in a huge shop, that appeared to be a attic with window's, the manager of the shop was Ryan's dad, Rick, I was looking for presents for my family and friends back in England, as I looked around the shop, I found a huge cap, that I decided to buy for my friend Ian. Then Rick asked me to help him clear the shop of fish, because he said that the shop was closing for six months.
Now the fish were swimming around in the air, there were thousands of them, I saw a sperm whale and a killer whale, and explained to Rick that we couldn't leave the whales with the other fish, otherwise they would eat them, so we split them into two rooms. The whales were not life size or actually not life like at all, they were both made out of plastercine, and about 2 feet long.
Once they were in there seperate room, first one whale would gulp the other whale down in one mouth full, completely swallowing the other whole, and then seconds later, would regurgitate it back up whole again, only for the other whale, which had just been consumed, to gulp down the whale that had just swalled him, then the whole process just seemed to continue.
As we turned away from the whales, Rick had turned into a guy called Leif, a friend that I had gone to school with. We went and sat outside the shop, and started watching around 30 or more naked girls running up and down the road. After we had watched them for a time, we went back into the shop which was now a huge house, and sat around a great table and started eating dinner, all my friends and family were there, also a famous actor that I didn't know, I left the table and went for a jog around a building site.
That's all that I remember.


Blogger Nabonidus said...

Is that garlic in the picture? What are those?
By the way, I was trying to figure out what that dream meant, and I am lost on that one.Almost think it was one of those sickness dreams that one has
when they have a fever or flu. Usually with your dreams I can make sense out of them.Even the oddest. But this one, just dunno.:)

4:48 pm  
Blogger Kevin Seegan said...

Interesting.. plastercine whales! You're lucky you remember your dreams. I can only remember a few out of thousands. I wish I could remember the dream I had before waking up outside that one time...

11:25 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi Lisa, I reckon it was just a sick dream as well, I've had problems posting answer's, although it seem's fine now.

Hey Kevin, I don't really remember many of my dreams anymore. That must had been a weird one, waking up outside eh?
Cheers Kevin, keep on truckin'.

2:23 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Lisa, sorry, no that isn't garlic, its a type of fruit that tasted a little like apple, catch remember it's name though.

2:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home