30.11.05

29 November 1991, Friday.


Last night, I dreamt that I was with a bloke I new back in England, and together we were saving the name of some cowboy, in a Western. Weird.

I woke up at 9:30am and had my usual mandi, then slowly ate my breakfast, lazed around and picked a huge peice of skin off of my foot. Asep came round, and I showed him a little boxing. He then left and I went up on the roof and meditated. The sun was beaming down on me, it was really hot today, after around an hour, I came down and had some more food.

At about 4pm, the sun was covered with clouds, and I went out for a walk, and started watching the girls playing volleyball. I ended up staying for around an hour, then noticing that the sky looked very dark, I went back to the house.
It didn't rain, but just went dark. I helped some people that came round with there English, they were friends of Agus or something. After, I went with Asep back to the martial art mystic teachers place, we spoke for a while, and I've said that I want to learn, and now that I have a job in Tasikmalaya, I could start my lessons. Nothing was agreed, it does feel strange, and I don't know whether I want them powers.
We returned to the house, and I went into my room, I wrote this up, and started writing a letter to my friend Ian, back in England.
I've written the letter to Ian, it's nearly 3am now, I'm very tired and confused. Goodnight.

7 Comments:

Blogger lryicsgrl said...

Cliff hanger. What to do?
I would think you would want to budget your teaching $$, and not blow it on martial arts.
But, I bet it was cool to learn from a mystic teacher.
I would be confused too. Pretty intimidating stuff, i'm sure.
It would be easier to decide to spend my hard earned money on a handbag or really cool sandals. But that's me.
PS. I love having those flying dreams. I also dream about regular streets suddenly filled with water, kind of like the canals in Venice. I wonder what that means?

1:45 am  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

I'm getting too old to use COOL as an adjective so often. Please substitue, "enlightening" and "pretty" where applicable.
Thanks x

1:53 am  
Blogger Karel said...

This is a great build up..can't wait to see what happened next..

Karel

5:15 am  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Susie,thanks for commenting,amazing that we had the same type of dream,if you ever find out what it means, let me know.
I was very confused, although this is a bit of a turning point for me.
I think you should use the word 'cool' as much as you like, your never to old.
mikey

5:38 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi Karel, bit of an anti-climax I think, things change direction in a different way. Off to Garut in tomorrows journal,its got hot springs because it's close to the volcano.
Thanks for posting mate, take it easy teman.
mikey

5:41 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi Cara, I have always had really strange dreams, I love 'em, I used to have James Bond dream's, like I was the man himself, running round saving the world. That's just an example, they get weirder and wilder than that one.
mikey

3:50 pm  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

It's weird, Mikey, other than you and Karel, I don't really know too many guys that remember their dreams so often. Heh unless guys only say they can't remember, but they really can! It really has seemed in my life that women remember their dreams more.But I get a kick out of a lot of yours, eating piles of bones, james Bond, you've got a hell of a dream life, there! lol

4:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home