14.12.05

13 December 1991, Friday.

Hmmm? Bit of a funny dream last night, I dreamt that I was pooing out of my bum a bit, but a massive amount through my mouth, massive great log's were coming out of my mouth, but they didn't taste of anything.
There was a lot more to the dream, but I just can't remember it.
Well, after such a fantastic dream, I naturally awoke licking my lip's, and heard Aji stirring a glass of coffee with a metal spoon, I climbed out of the sleeping bag, and took the coffee from Aji. That was really nice of him, it was lovely. I finished my coffee and went downstairs to the toilet, which is shared with the big group of people who live in the rented bit next door, there is a well, and you must draw the water up yourself, it's great.
I came back upstairs and started clearing a space in the room ajoining the room that we sleep, so that I can begin painting. I didn't start painting though, I just went through my book sticking in all the bit and bob's that I have collected along the way.
At around 4pm, the sun was blanketed by cloud's, and the smell from my unwashed arm pits was making the cockroaches feel sick. I went down stairs, pulled some water up from the well and had my first mandi here, it's weird because there's a wooden panel that you have to pick up and move, when you have a mandi or go to the toilet, and it only comes up to chest height, and the ajoining room is like the kitchen, where all the women from the rented bit are all day. As I had a mandi, a younger girl that obviously fancies me, stood and had a conversation with me while I washed.
I finished and headed back upstairs to the begining of a truly massive storm, that lasted about five hours, during that time, Asep came round for a bit, me and Aji went out and got some food to bring back and have with the rice, I rode Aji's push bike, and beat him on his motorbike, it was still belting it down, we got back and ate at about 7pm.
Asep joined us, and after we ate, we all went around to Pabrik Es to see the nice couple that had envited me to the rubber plantation.
We arrived but found out that the husband was out, but the wife made us drinks, and talked about the husband taking me to 'Cheamis' tomorrow, I agreed, we finished out drinks, said thankyou and goodnight and all walked back to Aji's.
We got back and chatted about friendship and women, then I spoke about my family for ages, and started getting really tired at about 1:30am. So I went to bed.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kara said...

It seems like you're happier staying at your new friends place.
Not to sound like a princess but I think I would have had a problem with the lack of privacy in the bathroom, but I suppose boys don't care as much.

I don't know what to make of that dream you had. Isn't it funny, the things our minds come up with when we are sleeping?

2:03 am  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

In america, we have an expression, "talking shit"
Maybe you felt like your friendships were full of s**t. Or were you otherwise being phoney with someone or someone was bullsh**ing you.
Dunno know why I wanna analyze your dreams?
Anyway, that young girl was pretty brazen.
Did it make you feel uncomfortable.
I know I wouldn't like someone (stranger) watching me, while I bathed. Boys are different I guess.

2:03 am  
Blogger lryicsgrl said...

btw. thanks for the loverly image....ha ha YUCK!

PS. I hope you know I don't think you are full of doo, I was just decontructing your dream. Probably you just had a bad case of morning breath!!!!!

2:05 am  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi kara, yeah I was much happier at Aji's, he was completely genuine, and turned out to a great friend.
The lack of privacy thing was alot worse at other places I'd been, like Garut for instance. Your right though, I'm a boy, and not that shy.
Horrible dream, I'm glad I don't remember it.
Thanks for commenting Kara, take care.
mikey

5:25 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hey Susie, we use that expression as well, I'm sure there was some meaning there, I love analysing old dreams, please feel free.
It seem's boy's are different, because I felt flattered that she wanted to see, it all felt pretty inocent at the time.
I can assure you that I didn't have morning breath, well I can't remember actually, but I know what your getting at, I sure it was metaphorical.
Anyway, thanks for your comments here, take care.
mikey

5:33 pm  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

LOL, it reminded me of a terrible South park episode where people discovered they could poo out their mouths.Yes, I
occasionally indulge my immature side by
watching South Park.
But it's funny, Sue, I think you are right about "the talking shit" reference. Or else he was feeling the need to (symbolically, metaphorically) get a buncha shit out of his system.lol
As in " get this shit all out of your system, Mikey!"
:)

5:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home