10.12.05

10 December 1991, Tuesday.


Pulled myself away from another lovely dream, faded back into it, and then lurched out. I'm having some great dreams at the moment.
Anyway, it was about 10am when I got up, I went straight into the toilet and had a mandi. Agus and Edang were sitting in the lounge, I got dressed and then went and sat with them, and we started to talk, before I knew it, it was 12:30pm, and I decided to get there early, and catch the public transport, which is actually little van's with seats in, and a man holding a wag of bank notes and shouting, hanging out of the empty doorway of the vehicle.
Jumped on the bus, and relaxed, but the scenery looked strange, and before I knew it, I was 20km out of town. I jumped off the bus, and caught one going in the opposite direction. Arriving at the school at 1:30pm, half an hour late.
It turned out, that I need not of bothered at all, as none of the students had turned up. I was quite relieved though. I waited at the school, and had some food, then my second class arrived. Taught that class, then sat around in the school talking for a while.
At about 7pm I started walking to Asep's house, and from Asep's we both went to Iwan's and had some food, I was chatting to his parents, who are very nice. It was getting late, so I said thankyou and goodbye and headed back to No.12 Jalan Pabrik Es (Agus's house, where I'm staying, for the moment anyway!).
Got back at around 9:30pm, and sat around for a while on my own, writing this, then went to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Nabonidus said...

Heh, maybe they're putting a low dose of
some mind-altering Indonesian plant in your food. lol
Put another one of my originals up, I'm on a roll. Got very much inspired by you all, watching the loops.
That's about it for now, sigh.:)

10:05 pm  
Blogger musicmikey said...

Hi Lisa, there was a lot of weirdness going on, apparently I was unaware of most of it, strange how I wasn't more affected really.

I'll be over to your blog in a second, sorry I havent been over in a while, I shall amend that. Glad your being inspired by the loop, I hope you liked 'Pigeon', cause I put that in my set on your request, let me know.
Take care.
mikey

4:42 pm  
Blogger Nabonidus said...

Aw, I was so tickled when I heard the opening of Pigeon and realized you were going to play it, that was so sweet! And I was in the chat when it happened, so everyone knew I was thrilled. :D
Thanks mikey! xoxoLisa

5:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home